- I hate lizards – they creep me out with their beady eyes n creepy crawling style.
- I am petrified of horror movies; can’t even watch a horrifying scene on tv or in a movie – change channels or close my eyes. I am legend is one movie I walked out of because of this.
- I can’t stand peeps who pull other down for their choices and daring to be different.
- I have a fear of heights and have tried out various activities to get over it like ziplining, cliff jumping but…
- After Nirbhayta rape case, I hate driving alone at night and have cut down on gurgaon Delhi commute, largely because of this.
- I havent had the guts to try out solo travel trips as yet – this is one thing which I am hesitating to do since so long.
- I freak out when a lift stops due to electrical failure; its sets off a major hyperventilating fit inside me as I am very claustrophobic about being enclosed. It helps if there are other people with me but if I am alone – damn!!
- Lastly I fear being with an alcoholic; they can make your life such a misery and you end up blaming yourself for all of it.
There you go…. my top 8 fears from the heart for you to say you know me somewhat. I know you have fears too, how about sharing your too? I would love to know I am not the only scaredy cat in the universe.
Linking up this post for Day #10 of the Ultimate Blog Challenge