Romance is his middle name and I am an absolute and utter pile of mush when it comes to SRK! Its my secret-most [not so secret now 😉 ] desire to sit in his lap and gaze into his gooey nutella eyes, run my hands through his hair and………Siggghhhhh!!!
- I would sell my soul to the devil to see snowfall! This is my topmost wish for 2017 and am even planning a trip to Kashmir with it in mind; worshipping google weather these days 😉
- I wish to live in a red brick house which is set in the middle of a huge gardens with loads of amaltas, gulmohar and harshingar trees. My bedroom will have a cosy but spacious window seat for making love, having tea first thing in the morning, stargazing, rain watching and generally lazing with a book kinda nook.
As a child (even now as an adult too) I have this insane yearning for curly hair – auburn with a tinge of red and loads of soft curls, tumbling down the face!!!! Oh how I wish my genes allowed for this. My hairdresser is pooped to bits in her efforts to try to hot roll / iron roll and what-not my hair into submission but……
- I like to be on top of things but hate taking control of people in a group or being marked as a leader- yes this one is quite an oxymoron kinda quirk about me.
- Someday I am going to design my own line of furniture starting with the most rocking bookshelf to stock my gazillion books and a dressing table which has magical spaces to house all my makeup!!
My addiction to stationary is never-ending to the extent that I can never like never walk out of a store without buying something. I tell myself I will pick it up as a gift but guess where it ends up…………….. 😉
- I have a fear and loathing of exams, interviews and public speaking – went through all of them with an acute case of loose motions every time. Phew! (hate to be spotlight in a group, preferring to be the behind the scene activist)
- Guess what – I love Star trek over Starwars. “Beam me up Scottie”
- I confess to reading the Twilight series and loved them to death. (take that all you intellectuals)
There you go…. my top 10 not-so-secret Secrets for you to know me better. Wait! this is just the tip of the iceberg – so don’t yet start thinking that you know me better.
Linking up this post for Day #7 of the Ultimate Blog Challenge
This blog challenge has been inspired from two bloggers Novembers Child & Mayuri – thank you ladies for inspiring me too. Tagging Amrita and Shalini – 2 bloggers whose deep dark secrets I would like to know too 😉
Passionate about everything design, I am in love with photography, travel and baking. My writing journey was initiated with my letter writing hobby as a child and has metamorphosised into serious blogging. I indulge with reading fantasy fiction, day dreaming and sipping good wine.