My selection for #bookslutthursday week 2 is here and is a mixed bag as I picked some stuff from a bookstore while on my #KashmirTravels from Gulshan Books in Srinagar.
- Saw this edition on the 50th anniversary of its publication and picked up this book which was long on my TBR – The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath. It’s probably the only novel written by her and is said to be her semi-autobiographical novel.
- I had borrowed this graphic novel from a fellow BYOB member and am raring to read it – Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi.I had planned for it to be a travel read but was discouraged by all to do that as its a bit depressing for a holiday read.
- A box of my favourite Nutties to munch on while reading as one needs energy – dont you agree?
- This little diary is my Gratitude journal and daily companion.
- The handmade wooden Giraffe is a pick from a stall in the crafts mela at Dilli Haat.
- This trio of Kashmir inspired bookmarks are from Gulshan Books, Srinagar – arent they pretty?
- I love picking up colouful pens and this is an indulgence from a latest shopping trip.
- The embroidered suede pouch is a buy from my latest Kashmir trip and will be used to keep these pens.
- The blue and gold zari ribbon is my favourite for wrapping up gifts.
So this concludes my post for #bookslutthursday and I look forward to yours.
I am linking up this post with #shalzmojosays
For guidelines and details about this contest, click here: http://shalzmojo.in/2017/02/bookslutthursday-a-new-contest-for-the-love-of-books-in-feb-2017/
Passionate about everything design, I am in love with photography, travel and baking. My writing journey was initiated with my letter writing hobby as a child and has metamorphosised into serious blogging. I indulge with reading fantasy fiction, day dreaming and sipping good wine.