Guest Blogging Posts for Book Reviews
Contest #2 for the month of February 2017
I love to read – that’s no secret and I love to pick up books by reading the book blurb, reviews on Goodreads and more importantly opinions of peeps whose book reading taste is similar. So I decided to improvise my Book section on the blog by inviting Guest posts from fellow book lovers.
So dust out your older posts, if need be (Yes, 1 older post is allowed **) and check out my prompts for this month and other guidelines for posting.
And yes more importantly, one best post will be selected each week and awarded a gift which could be a book, funky stationary or even an Amazon gift voucher.
- Send your post in a word file to [email protected] with the requisite pics of the book
- Attach a 3-4 line self bio with your pic, blog name and other social media details you would like to share
- Dont forget to include this line at the end of your post : I have written this post for Guest Blogging with Book Reviews for #shalzmojosays
- Review should mention clearly – Name of Book & Author; Genre; Date Published; Nomination/win of a Literary Award & the year; Made into a Movie/play; any other such note worthy details about the plot / author / book. Please Review a book that you have loved to read with your reasons for liking it – idea is to make others read it too. Review should be of 350-500 words
- Each week a new prompt will be outlined and submission will be open for 3 days only.
- You can submit a maximum of 3 reviews per prompt every week
- ** Older posts are welcome but only one per prompt per week; but every older post must be accompanied with one fresh one too. **
- One winner will be judged each week and my decision will be final.
- Entries are open to all bloggers – India & Abroad
- Request you to follow me on Twitter to stay updated on this contest @shalz75
- Contest starts 3rd Feb 2017 to 20th March 2017 (All timelines are on IST)
- Every submitted post will be published without any contention; please make sure you have necessary permissions for re-submissions, in case you are using older posts published elsewhere.
Week#1 3rd Feb 2017
Genre– Poetry collection in any language but should be translated in English
Posts submissions open till midnight 6th Feb 2017; best post for Week #1 will be announced by 15th Feb 2017
Week#2 10th Feb 2017
Genre– A Love Story set in any of these genres – Magic/ Historical fiction / Sci-fi / Classic – in any language but should be translated in English
Posts submissions open till midnight 13th Feb 2017; best post for Week #2 will be announced by 20th Feb 2017
Week#3 17th Feb 2017
Genre– A book made into a movie in any language (Book should have an English Translation)
Posts submissions open till midnight 20th Feb 2017; best post for Week #3 will be announced by 27th Feb 2017
Week#4 24th Feb 2017
Genre– Comics in any language
Posts submissions open till midnight 27th Feb 2017; best post for Week #4 will be announced by 6th Mar 2017
Week#5 3rd Mar 2017
Genre– A book set in Japan / China / Turkey or the author is Japanese/ Chinese / Turkish and the book is written in English
Posts submissions open till midnight 6th Mar 2017; best post for Week #5 will be announced by 13th Mar 2017
Week#6 10th Mar 2017
Genre– Book written in any regional language of India / Indian Mythology based story; with an English translation.
Posts submissions open till 13th Mar 2017; best post for Week #6 will be announced by 20th Mar 2017
All deadlines are final and will be accounted for in Indian Standard Time
I look forward to welcoming all of your guestposts on my blog
Passionate about everything design, I am in love with photography, travel and baking. My writing journey was initiated with my letter writing hobby as a child and has metamorphosised into serious blogging. I indulge with reading fantasy fiction, day dreaming and sipping good wine.