Another week has set in and here we are with my week #5 posting for #BookSlutThursday. Check out my this week’s selection to read and play, all had been ordered to reach Bangalore where I am vacationing at present.
- Twenty Love Poems & a Song of Despair by Pablo Neruda was bought after reading a few of his lines on Natasha’s blog; she further confirmed that his poetry is a must-read. So here it is in my this thursday’s picks
- The Kabul Beauty School by Deborah Rodriguez has been intriguing me since a few months and prompted by Amazon during my buy, I selected it.
- Nidhi’s post last week had Aimee Bender’s The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake which seemed a damned delish read and when I searched this author, I found she also has a short stories collection- The Color Master and that is what I ended up buying. I am more of a short story fan, most days!!
- My humble glasses without whom I can’t read well.
- Color pencils “borrowed” from my nephew, his pencilbox-pouch and a little plastic fishy (much against his will )
- A pair of khadau magnets in ceramic from my sister’s fridge
- Some banana chips to munch on (Oh how I love these!!)
Here you go folks, my version of this week’s #bookslutthursday – now lets see your selections!!!
How to participate:
Every thursday post a pic of your reading list of that week
Link up with Shalini on the blog and Instagram
Read, comment and share the posts of the host and other participants
Continue posting on every thursday of the month
Use the phrase #bookslutthursday with #shalzmojosays on your post and while sharing on social media
Every week one post will be selected as the top post; end of the month one winner will be declared (so you need to post every thursday to be eligible for a win)
Reminder – Do show some love to my post and to at least two other.
Add your links in the comments here folks as this Linky has been a little temperamental.
265 total views, 1 views today