#BookSlutThursday with #shalzmojosays
February is traditionally the month of love and mera pyar (my love) is Books Books and more books!!! So I have decided to celebrate this month with the love of books exhibited everywhere.
I have taken inspiration from this tag #BookSlutThursday which I spotted on Nidhi’s Insta account (check out her account for some pic inspirations) and have taken her permission to copy it through. (BTW check out BYOBIndia – a unique book club that is Nidhi’s brainchild and now spread across many cities of India)
So what do you have to do? Very simple – just follow the basic guidelines and follow and share and read!!!
Check out this post as a sample #BookSlutThursday
- Day of posting – every Thursday all through February 2017 (Link will stay open till Sunday 23.55 IST)
- Click an interesting pic of your that week’s reading list / book you have bought / old ones from your bookshelf that you are re-reading (about 2-4 books) and write a brief 2-3 liner on each selection.
- Also include 1-2 items of stationary – could be something gifted/ bought or just for the love of stationary; write 2-3 liner on the items selected
- Include some other “props” if you so desire and can elaborate about those too if you like or not.
- Ensure your pic is whacky / quirky to be noticed and talked about. (Hint: colour code your books n accessories, choose unusual props, while writing include interesting tidbits about the books selected, mention if you are part of any book reading challenge for the year 2017)
- Picture to be posted on Instagram and include the phrase #bookslutthursday with #shalzmojosays . Tag us @shalzmojo and 3 more of your book-loving friends who are on instagram and might be keen to join in.
- Use the Picture with the description and write a blog post which is to be added to our blog linky
- Read, comment and share the host and other participants blog posts from thursday to Wednesday (at least 3 posts)
- While sharing the posts on social media, use the phrase #bookslutthursday with #shalzmojosays
- Follow us on Instagram Twitter Facebook
- Follow/Subscribe to my blog
- Contest is open to people in India only (you may participate even if you don’t reside in India, but prize will be mailed only on an Indian postal address)
- Every week one top post will be selected
- At the end of the month one winner will be declared who will win a copy of this book (so you need to post every week to be eligible for a win)
Add your linkys here
This link up will remain open from Thursday 2nd Feb 01:00 IST through Sunday 5th Feb 23:55 IST
339 total views, 1 views today