- The moment I saw this 50th anniversary edition of The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath, said to be her autobiographical novel and is only one that she ever wrote, I just had to pick it up. It’s been on my TBR since ages and I couldn’t resist when I saw this beautiful copy in Gulshan bookstore in Srinagar.
- When I saw a post on writers melon for a free copy of this book in lieu of a book review, I applied for it. Finding Juliet by Toffee is up for my next read and am hoping it makes my valentine week a real romantic one 😜 (Will write its review by this weekend)
- A collection of short stories by Gabriel Garcia Marquez was gifted by a friend and I am very excited as I have been wanting to read this renowned author for quite sometime now.
- I have been wanting to learn Tarot since ages and discovering this book while cleaning my shelf, led me to put it on my this weeks TBR – The Möbius Guides Tarot by Kristyna Arcarti and I don’t remember when I picked it up.
- The gorgeous B/W Bond postcard is a gift from an online friend who knows how much I love postcards.
- And she also sent this dagger -i-licious diary from the Prince of Wales museum, Mumbai
- And this ultra cool felt owly bookmark, which is gone way up there in my collection.
- The quilled bookmark is from Srilanka which I picked up from this years Surajkund craft mela
- Lastly, my tarot deck which I bought a few months ago; they say a tarot deck only comes to those who are destined to read them!! Lets see if I become one so too!!
There you go Junta, this is my take on this weeks #bookslutthursday. Looking forward to your posts now.
How to participate:
Every thursday post a pic of your reading list of that week
Link up with Shalini on the blog and Instagram
Read, comment and share the posts of the host and other participants
Continue posting on every thursday of the month
Use the phrase #bookslutthursday with #shalzmojosays on your post and while sharing on social media
Every week one post will be selected as the top post; end of the month one winner will be declared (so you need to post every thursday to be eligible for a win)
Alert – There are only two contenders for the prize now, as most have either dropped out or been late in posting or not posted every week.
Reminder – Do show some love to my post and to at least two other.
Add your links in the comments here folks as this Linky has been a little temperamental.
Passionate about everything design, I am in love with photography, travel and baking. My writing journey was initiated with my letter writing hobby as a child and has metamorphosised into serious blogging. I indulge with reading fantasy fiction, day dreaming and sipping good wine.